The Multi-Engine Rating is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
A Multi-Engine Rating – Aeroplane, allows you to:
- Fly non-high-performance multi-engine aeroplanes as endorsed on your licence.
- Valid CPL or PPL
- Valid Category 1 or 3 Medical Certificate
To achieve your Multi-Engine Rating you must have:
- Successfully complete a flight test to the standard outlined in the Flight Test Standards – Multi-Engine Rating – Aeroplane (TP219).
- There is no Transport Canada Study and Reference Guide for this course, as there is also no written exam.
- Knowledge of multi-engine theory and practical application of performance charts will be tested during the flight test.
- Your instructor will provide reading assignments to prepare you.
Multi-Engine Rating information and pricing