Join the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre, where aviation is our passion! We have grown since our beginning in 1932 from a flying club to now having partnerships with Conestoga College and the University of Waterloo to help students follow their dreams of becoming pilots. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest!
Line Fueller (Full Time)
Reports to: Fuelling Supervisor
Department: Summit Fuel Services
Location: Breslau, ON
Responsible for fuelling and servicing of aircraft and the safe and efficient operation of equipment used in fueling aircraft.
Role & Responsibilities
- Receive, store, transfer and dispense petroleum fuel products
- Operate motorized fuelling vehicles (fuel tank trucks, standard and automatic transmissions)
- Fuel aircraft per flight crew/flight plan requirements
- Inspect fuelling equipment and vehicles
- Perform accurate fuelling calculations
- Fuel ground support equipment (gasoline or diesel) as required
- Interact with carrier personnel
- Utilize hand-held radios, telephones and computer for communication
- Complete and submit all documentation associated with fuelling activities
- Responde to fuelling emergencies (i.e. fuel spills) and follow established environmental guidelines
- Comply with all federal, provinicial, municipal and airport authority security requirements
- Ability to follow all SOPs set forth by Summit Fuel Services
- G license (Z license an asset)
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to hold a Transport Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- High school or equivalent required
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Katie Cooper.
Reports to: Chief Flight Instructor
Department: Flight Training
Location: Breslau, ON
The Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre (WWFC) is a dynamic flight training facility with more than 80 years of history, and one of the top manned aviation schools in Canada. We have multiple opportunities for Flight Instructors. If you are interested. Please contact us for more information.
Pay: Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Matt Scheben, Chief Flight Instructor.
WWFC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.