How do I start flying with Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre?
Scenario 1: Your questions have been answered, you have started ground school, and you are ready to start flying.
Scenario 2: You are new to Waterloo Region, you have your private pilot licence and you want to start renting aircraft and/or you want to pursue further flight training.
The Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre welcomes you.
In order to start flying (and continue flying) with the Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre, all student pilots and renters are required to read, acknowledge and agree to the WWFC Rules, Regulations and Safety Information as outlined in our Client Access Agreement.
As well, all WWFC clients are required to pay the client access fee. Our Client Access fee is $150.00 ($130.0 for private aircraft owners), and continues to be offered at a pro-rated rate for new clients who join throughout the year. Our annual fee includes a reduced deductible for our clients, protecting them from high financial exposure should damage occur during their rental of an aircraft.
We trust that both current clients and new clients see the value and benefit of our annual fee and look we look forward to having you join us as a WWFC client.
Other benefits to our WWFC clients include a WWFC parking sticker and discounts with numerous local businesses found within a short drive from the airport.
WWFC Client Discounts include: *
- 15% off at William’s Fresh Café (4500 King St. E only)
- 10% off at Kelsey’s Restaurant (4391 King St. E only)
- Corporate rate for Hampton Inn & Suites (Kitchener King St. E location only)
- 25% off Ticket Defenders (1561 Victoria Street N, Kitchener)
- 10% off Smithco Automotive (1595 Victoria St. N, Kitchener)
* Card must be shown for discount. Details provided upon receipt of paid renewal.
If you are ready to join WWFC, please continue to our WWFC Client Access Agreement to get started!