The ALSIM ALX at WWFC provides six different aircraft types and covers the entire flight training curriculum from A to Z: PPL to MCC, including Jet Transition Training.
The WWFC ALX offers the following flight models:
- Single piston, constant pitch propeller and fixed landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation (i.e.C172)
- Single piston, variable pitch propeller and retractable landing gear, with classic or EFIS instrumentation (i.e.C172RG)
- Twin piston with classic or EFIS instrumentation (i.e. Piper Seminole)
- Light twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation (i.e. King Air 200)
- Medium twin turboprop with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS. (i.e. ATR42)
- Light twin fanjet with EFIS instrumentation, complex systems and dual FMS. (i.e. CJ2)
Our Alsim ALX is an excellent platform for pilots looking to renew their IFR, for recency, as well as initial IFR training.
The Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre will be offering advanced training packages to small operators for use in simulator evaluations, hiring evaluations, and CRM training in the near future. Please check back for details.