Your flight training takes place at Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre and is a combination of hands-on instruction and classroom training.
Program study includes:
• Aviation Career Prep
• Human Factors
Make it Happen – What you need to apply
• You need Grade 12 English & Math with a combined average of 65% with 70% in MCT4C or equivalent.
• Applicants without academic requirements can write the College Math Pre-Admissions test. (Minimum 70% is required)
• Apply online at ontariocolleges.ca or by phone at 1-888-892-2228.
• Be prepared to specify your training preference: Fixed Wing (airplane) at Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre OR Rotary Wing (helicopter) at Great Lakes Helicopter.
• Applicants are required to attend a Post-Secondary Information Session and an Intake Interview with parents/guardians. Additional documents required: A valid passport & Aviation Medical.
Please contact WWFC or Conestoga College directly for more detailed information:
519-748-5220 ext. 3656
Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre
519-648-2213 – Amnesty Soucy Customer Relations Manager